Friday, May 27, 2016

DOWNLOAD My Diet Diary Calorie Counter For Android Apk (Mod )



FORUMS:
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online hlth community, by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
✔ Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
Go the smart way to achieve your weight goal the hlthy way for weight loss! If you want to lose weight or are slimming down alrdy, do it the hlthy way with our calorie counter. Consider this app to be your diet coach and dietitian. Don't pay for Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. It’s better than a diet coach because your phone is always with you. Get started for free today.
USER QUOTES
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! I lost over 10 lbs and found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those various personal diets out there. I tracked my weight-loss over time with the weight graph chart, tracked my calories, tracked my cholesterol intake, & more. Highly recommend!” - Sigor
“Best weight-loss app and calorie tracker out there. I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south bch diet, medifast, mediterrann, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but didn't work. My Diet Diary, however, motivates you to t better. ting better mls is to weight loss. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“The food and recipe database in My Diet Diary is amazing. I could srch on several different foods and recipe srch, and it would automatically display all the nutrition info. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein intake. With Diet Diary, we can do that!” - Liz

“sy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian, planner, and trainer. I was on the HCG diet before, Jenny Craig diet, low carb diet, weight watchers, and tried the juice detox. They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers! Use it and lose weight." - Ike

No comments:

Post a Comment